Home

Hydrotherapy (Household Chlorine Bleach)

Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Bleach, Free & Clear, 64 oz

$9.74


Working with Household (Chlorine) Bleach : OSH Answers

Sometimes, chemical poisoning is caused by pesticides. To treat this, you can use household chlorine bleach, which is not expensive. Since the bleach emits toxic fumes, it is advisable not to use it in high dosages. To one bucket of warm water mix 1cup of this bleach. Immerse yourself in this water till it cools down to body temperature.

As we know in many households Chlorine Bleach is one of the most commonly used and relied upon cleaners. It is known for its ability to keep clothes white, to assist in removing mold and mildew; its largely used in the kitchen because of its disinfectant properties. But it’s one of the most dangerous products you can ever use. The most obvious danger of Chlorine Bleach is, believe it or not, printed on its label. It is a heavily corrosive material capable of irritating the eyes, skin and respiratory tract often by simply inhaling the gases its use emits. It deteriorates the lungs and esophagus lining in addition to the scarring of the respiratory tract.

(~70°F) has a shelf life of one year, ..

  • Washing your hands frequently, especially after using the bathroom, changing a diaper, or before preparing and/or eating food.
  • Promptly cleaning possible contaminated surfaces with household chlorine bleach-based cleaners.
  • Washing soiled clothing and linens.
  • Avoiding food or water from sources that may be contaminated.
  • Not sending sick children to school, daycare, or local pool and splash pads if they have persistent diarrhea.

Water Purification :: Washington State Department of Health

If you cannot boil your water, mix eight drops (1/8 teaspoon) of unscented, ordinary household chlorine bleach per gallon of water. Mix the solution thoroughly, and let stand for about 30 minutes before using.

Household chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite): A lot of people worry about the safety of this chemical, but it comes in a child-proof container, and so long as you keep it in that container, no-one should be at risk of accidentally swallowing it, unless you leave the lid off. All household cleaning products should be kept in the one area in your home. I choose the cupboard underneath the kitchen sink, and all children, from toddlers onwards, should be taught to never go there, nor touch any of the products.