Hoover FH40160PC FloorMate Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner for Hardwood Floors
If you must constantly clean hardwood floor because of frequent spill, dirt and pet’s hair, you can relax now. Evolution Robotic Mint Hard Floor Cleaner 4200 is a new generation of floor cleaning ‘robot’ that can automatically detect dust, dirt and spills on the floor before cleaning them. It can clean floor using both dry and wet microfiber cloths, depend on what kind of agent you want to clean. Wet cloth cleans thicker dirt and spills, dry cloth sweeps sheen layer of dust. With smart North Star Navigation System, this is clearly the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors. Charge this cleaner once and it goes for 3 hours of cleaning, and will turn itself off after finished.
Shark NV356E is a great vacuum cleaner if you must do heavy cleaning all the time and have (or live with someone who has) allergy or asthma. The portable dirt canister is transparent so you will always know when to dispose the content, and it has anti allergen seal to prevent dust from flying everywhere when you dispose it. However, that is not the only reason why Shark NV356E is ranked among the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors.
Best Vacuum Cleaner For Hardwood Floors 2012 2015 | Home Design Ideas
- Protection for Your Floors: We’re going to reiterate protection once again. The models we’ve chosen have features like rubberized wheels with felt protectors to make certain that no damage occurs to wood floors or their protective coatings. These features are very important, especially on more delicate floors like bamboo or engineered wood flooring that tend to scratch more easily.
- The Proper Cleaning Path: The cleaning path refers to how wide the brush roll is. Because vacuuming wooden floors usually means navigating around chairs and tables, you need a brush roll that can pivot easily and duck under furniture. The best upright vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors will have a cleaning path smaller than the width of your chairs, and will be able to turn on a dime.
- Modes for Tough Stains and Dirt: The mopping and drying modes that our Hoover pick has are an excellent example of these features: if your hardwood floors tend to get very dirty (pets and kids can help with this), then you should look for a model that comes with sprays or mopping modes that can really dig in when necessary.
- Hardwood Accessories: Our Bissell Hard Floor Expert model includes accessories that can tackle tiny corners, upholstery, and other jobs that you may need to complete while you’re cleaning your hard flooring. These accessories can make the vacuum more adaptable if you suddenly need to switch to a different surface.
- Easy Storage: Lighweight and collapsible features allow you to easily store a vacuum unit in a closer or even in a cupboard without wasting any space. Remember, if you aren’t sure that a vacuum cleaner will fit somewhere, then you need to measure before you buy.
- Suction for Carpets, If Necessary: Modes that can reduce or increase suction are very useful if you are looking for the best vacuum for both hardwood and carpet. You may want to decrease suction over carpet, especially carpets with thicker piles, and increase over hardwood floors.
best vacuum cleaners for hardwood floors
Hair, lint, pet’s hair, pet’s disposal, dust, dirt, tiny beads from toys or accessories and food or drink spill can instantly ruin a good carpet, and eventually the floor. Although having children and pets are enjoyable, you must also deal with a lot of cleaning tasks if you want to keep a good hardwood floor stays good for a long time. The vacuum surely must have powerful suction, easy to handle and steer and has anti allergy seal. To help you, here are some of the best vacuum cleaners for hardwood floors that you can search at stores. They are powerful, practical and will keep your hardwood stays polished and clean. If you would prefer to use a sweeper than a vacuum cleaner, you can read our blog post about the .
When cleaning wood floors the easier the vacuum is to move around and the lighter it is the less chance of any accidental damage to the floor. So, if you’re buying a new vacuum cleaner for your wood floors, try to get a unit that is lightweight and easy to move around.